Friday, January 8, 2016

It's Friday! Let's Catch Up Over Lovely Libations!

Are you as ready for happy hour this week as I am? Click here for this week's happy hour video, with a recipe for an easy highball that you can also enjoy for brunch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hKwrcRJq8
Today I've been wearing my costume designer hat and made this dress for the episode that will go online January 19:

It's a marshmallow world in the winter!
The test kitchen has been busy as well. We'll enjoy the experiments with our happy hour libations this evening!

There's lots more going on, which I'll be able to share soon! 2016 promises to be a crazy year, made crazier by my determination to push outside of my comfort zone as often as possible, personally and on behalf of the show. I'm ready for the challenges!

And, speaking of challenges, be sure to let us know, either here, on YouTube or your favorite social media platform, if you have an idea for a recipe or episode you'd like to see us tackle! We'd love to hear from you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment