Thursday, April 21, 2016

We're In Glory Days Magazine!

I was flattered early this year when Kitty Von Tastique approached me about an interview for Glory Days Magazine. It is incredibly nice when anyone is interested in the show and what we do. She asked fun questions and was super professional, but I never get my hopes up about these things, since editorial calendars can change and, for reasons that have nothing to do with you, an interview you do may not run, may run much later than you thought, etc. Anyway, long story short, I got my copy of the magazine and was amazed to see this big picture and two page interview! I'm thrilled! Thank you so much to Kitty Von Tastique and Glory Days Magazine for the fabulous write up about the show! If you'd like to order a copy, click here!

This pretty much made my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment