Monday, March 6, 2017

Sneak Preview of the Finished Room!

We are DONE painting the bedroom and I love the pink! It makes me so happy and makes me wish we'd done this a long time ago. We're not done because we need a new closet system in there, so it remains a work in progress, but I'm thrilled with the results so far! My inspiration for the room was this poster, which used to hang in our dining room:


Which, ironically, got damaged last week when our clothing rack collapsed. So I re-ordered it and expect it soon. See what I mean about everything in this project costing extra?! I can't wait to get my replacement poster and hang it! Also, we're still customizing the headboard for the bed, so shots of that will come later, too. In the meantime, here's one shot of the pinkness!

I love my new bedroom!


2 comments: