Monday, May 1, 2017

Mocktail Monday: East India Company

Today we're pleased to announce a new feature on the blog, Mocktail Mondays! We always encourage the imbibing of lovely libations and you might need a little hooch on a Monday evening, but if you're laying off for any reason you can still enjoy one of our alcohol-free delights! This one was created by Paul and served to me last night as I binge watched "Girlboss" on Netflix while sprawled on the sofa, suffering from bronchitis. Make a pitcher and enjoy them all night long - you'll still be fine tomorrow morning!


East India Company

4 oz brewed black tea
1/2 oz ginger syrup
1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
2 dashes Fee Brothers molasses bitters 
2 dashes of orange bitters

Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. 

Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love you have added this feature to the blog. This sound delicious. Can't wait for next Monday. Hmm. No, I still don't look forward to Mondays, but I am excited for the next mocktail recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous, I'm so glad you like it! Can't wait to create more mocktails!

      Delete