Wednesday, April 16, 2014

National Stress Awareness Month

We have a new episode online, "Velveteen Lounge Kitsch-en Observes National Stress Awareness Month!"  While stress may be an unfortunate aspect of life, it can be managed and even channeled as a force for good!  Click here to see!

Speaking of stress, some good stress has been happening around the Kitsch-en, thanks to a crazy schedule!  In the past week I've recorded a song for an upcoming (look for it in May) musical episode, we've shot footage for three separate Kitsch-en projects and I attended a two day boot camp at the Culinary Institute of America!  That was really a great experience.  I learned a ton, ate a ton of great food, met some nice folks and realized what a great resource we have in The Culinary (that's what they call it there) only an hour away from us.  I definitely plan to take more classes in the future!

In my uniform:


I'm a boot camp graduate!





No comments:

Post a Comment