Friday, August 11, 2017

Special Guest Blogger: Glendora

Hi, hons. It's your favorite cousin and guest blogger. I don't know about you, but I am so ready to put up my feet and relax with a glass of wine. What a week! Between a new Facebook page, Twitter feed and an email address I'm not sure I can handle all this activity. I borrowed some books from Ms. Velveteen because I thought I might learn to cook (ha ha ha) and I'm dyin' here. First this one, which had no food at all, but featured a guy you know only wants one thing, the Girl Watchers' Bar Guide.



Not a single wine drink in the lot, but I guess it was published by Southern Comfort. I don't like that look on his face one bit. You can't trust him and forget about that captain at the bottom of the page. He looks shifty, like he might throw you overboard if he doesn't get what he wants.


I have to admit, I do like a man with a very large...drink.


Here we go, finally some vino, even if it does come in burger form. Gertrude Kuhl Fiedler was obviously a woman of refined taste and I salute her. And you could serve that Hawaiian Hamburger with that enormous Honolulu Cooler.

Well, that's it. Who knows, I may even cook this weekend. It's a long shot, but anything's possible. Have a good one and I'll see you real soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment