Monday, August 8, 2016

Slightly Crazy Around The Kitsch-en

I'm trying like heck to keep up with the blogging and social media, but it's been a challenge lately. We are way too busy for two people but, as much as I'd like to hire help, I really can't unless they'll work for cocktails. An expert once told me that I should be posting on Facebook ten times a day and on Twitter far more than that to even be considered "keeping up" and I've been falling far short of that. I'm only one person and I've got A LOT of work to do in the next ten days. So, if I'm not posting as often on Facebook or Instagram, I'm trying! More cocktail shots coming soon!

Here's a funny example of what I have been doing lately, in preparation for our Tiki Oasis symposium. I've got a green screen and I'm not afraid to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment