Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Collabing: Everyone's Doing It!

If there's one thing you hear over and over (andoverandoverandoverandover) as a video creator, it's that you have to "collab" with other creators or you're sunk. I've always been open to "collabing" (don't call it collaborating!), but haven't seen how it could work for us until very recently. Well, I'm excited to report that we have a few collab videos in the works with other creators, which I think will be fun for all involved! Stay tuned!

I've also been thinking about possibilities for future road trip episodes. We'll be in Cancun in March and you know we can't resist taking the camera when we travel! I have fantasies about shooting in locations like Disneyland and Graceland and when we're a much bigger deal we'll approach those places. Our episode at Mid-Valley Wine and Liquor (click here to watch) was perfect for us, as it is nearby, we love it and we spend a lot of money there. Another store where I routinely spend obscene amounts of money is Sephora. I wonder if they'd ever let us shoot an episode? If there's one thing that goes great with cocktails, it's makeup shopping! And shoe shopping! DSW, are you listening?

If you have a suggestion for a future "Velveteen Lounge Kitsch-en" road trip episode, please leave us a comment! We love to travel!

Just a portion of a typical Sephora trip. I'd love to shoot an episode there!



No comments:

Post a Comment