Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday At Last!

It's actually been a good week, but I love Fridays because they mean happy hour and also that we're shooting tomorrow - three episodes! Glendora is coming to visit and rumor has it she may even have a new love interest, though we haven't met him yet.


In other news, I seem to be injured. This has been going on for a few months off and on, but it's more on than off lately. I step on my foot at the wrong angle and I'm limping and in screaming agony. Not fun. I'm seeing the doctor Tuesday and will be taking it easy until then. I need painkillers, preferably in the form of spirits.  Good thing it's almost happy hour! 

If you need an idea for a cocktail to serve this evening, may I suggest the Pisco Fantasia, featured in today's happy hour episode? Click here to watch!

Have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment