Friday, March 3, 2017

This Week I REALLY Need That Cocktail!

Last Friday I shared the early stages of our bedroom re-do project, which we need to at least need to complete the paint on before we shoot our upcoming music video. I said at the time I really needed a drink. Well, file under "It's going to get worse before it gets better" - this week I really need that drink! The paint under the reed that we'd tacked to the walls peeled like crazy, so we've been scraping and sanding like crazy. Also, if I ever again take it into my head to undertake a project which involves putting about 175 nails in the wall I hope someone will shoot me. I've dubbed the current look of the room Crackhouse Chic. Wish us luck, because we need to make significant progress, quickly!

Crackhouse Chic
The smiling stage. I've since transitioned into grimacing stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment